Monday 7 September 2009

Cards for Daddy





Son-of-mine and Little Myz made these cards for hubby-of-mine last week as it was his birthday- not been well so they have taken a while to appear here, even though I have had daily proddings from Little Myz to 'do my blog, Mummy!' ... she's at school half days this week, full days the next, and son-of-mine went off to his new secondary this morning

*sniff*

I particularly like the message in her card which she dictated.... very loving hehe

..anyway perhaps she'll leave Mummy alone now her card has been posted hehe

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Lots of love went into this one i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Both gorgeous cards, especially love the message. These are the ones we keep forever aren't they? Well done kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a very talented young lady there. Watch out Clintons!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you very much I love people looking at my crafts