Monday 13 December 2010

My Best Friend's Christmas Card

Mummy hasn't been very well the past few months so we have given most of my class little bought cards. I have made a few though. This is the one I made for my friend Chloe. I spent a long time on it as she is a very great girl



I used a tree die cut on there and drew on a bell and another tree



I like to try to spell things myself so I didn't have help with the inside..as you can see :)

I hope you like my card :)

I would like to enter it ijn some challenges:

Kona Kid Crafters- "Punch It", or cut it , or use a die cut
Stitchy bears Kids- Christmas

Little Myz xxx

4 comments:

  1. oooh lucky chloe that's fab . You do work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha,

    Your card is fantastic! Chloe is lucky to have such a good friend. I am sure she will love it. Hope your Mommy starts feeling better soon. Good luck with the challenges.

    Hugs, Marjo at Kona Kid Krafters

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good friend you are! It's a lovely card that you made for her. Thanks for sharing it with us at SBK.

    ReplyDelete

thank you very much I love people looking at my crafts